I am an east coast transplant who has really jumped on the recycling band wagon after moving to an Earth friendly town in California! I grew up in a town that did not have much of a recycling program, in fact I can remember at least 3 large landfills I used to pass on a regular basis. I have made it my goal to upcycle my world and reuse as much as I can.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Upcycle Your World was featured....

Upcycle Your World™ was featured in an article for handmadespark.com!! Thank you to Jennifer Schulting for writing such a great article! The Art of Recycling!

Take a look at some of these great recycling/upcycling ideas! There are some very creative an innovative recycling ideas out there and this article just scratches the surface.
http://handmadespark.com/blog/the-art-of-recycling-6/

No comments:

Post a Comment